By James Cutt,Vic Murray
This precise quantity presents new views on assessing the functionality of nonprofit businesses when assembly the data wishes of decision-makers, either inner (such as resource-providers, regulators and clients), and exterior (including forums, managers, employees and volunteers).
Whilst such a lot discussions of responsibility concentration solely on monetary responsibility, this identify deals an important contribution to a comparatively untouched region by way of combining the therapy of either evaluate and responsibility from a managerial perspective.
With elevated curiosity within the idea that nonprofit firms needs to be liable, this topical quantity fills a niche within the literature that postgraduates and students of business stories and administration will locate invaluable.
Read or Download Accountability and Effectiveness Evaluation in Nonprofit Organizations (Routledge Studies in the Management of Voluntary and Non-Profit Organizations) PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
L’attività di fund elevating costituisce uno dei momenti fondamentali della vita di molte organizzazioni che operano nel non revenue, indipendentemente dalle loro dimensioni o dall’ambito in cui queste decidano di agire: soltanto attraverso una raccolta fondi efficiente, infatti, sono possibili l. a. sopravvivenza e lo sviluppo di un ente senza fini di lucro e, quindi, in ultima analisi, il raggiungimento dei suoi scopi.
* Winner of the 2015 Axiom company publication Awards Bronze Medal for Philanthropy/Nonprofits. useful undertaking administration for Agile Nonprofits introduces nonprofit managers to the fundamental thoughts of undertaking administration and gives dozens of templates that will help you quick enforce practices to successfully deal with your constrained assets, monetary and volunteer.
The best application assessment reference, up to date with the newest instruments and strategies The instruction manual of functional software evaluate offers instruments for managers and evaluators to deal with questions about the functionality of public and nonprofit courses. well integrating authoritative, high-level details with practicality and clarity, this consultant can provide the instruments and strategies you want to study your program's operations and results extra properly.
Das vorliegende Buch erläutert die Bedeutung des CSR-Ansatzes als Differenzierungskriterium im Wettbewerb für die Lebensmittelwirtschaft. Versierte Fachautoren legen dar, wie Nachhaltigkeit in der Unternehmensstrategie verankert werden kann und Erfolgspotentiale in der nutrients price Chain gehoben werden können.
- CarverGuide 05: Planning Better Board Meetings: Planning Better Board Meetings Vol 5 (J-B Carver Board Governance Series)
- Social Innovation and New Business Models: Creating Shared Value in Low-Income Markets: 0 (SpringerBriefs in Business)
- Managing Human Behavior in Public and Nonprofit Organizations
- The Nonprofit Marketing Guide: High-Impact, Low-Cost Ways to Build Support for Your Good Cause (The Jossey-Bass Nonprofit Guidebook Series)
- Engine of Impact: Essentials of Strategic Leadership in the Nonprofit Sector
- A Carver Policy Governance Guide, Evaluating CEO and Board Performance: Volume 5 (J-B Carver Board Governance Series)
Extra info for Accountability and Effectiveness Evaluation in Nonprofit Organizations (Routledge Studies in the Management of Voluntary and Non-Profit Organizations)