By Anke Birkenmaier
Read or Download Alejo Carpentier y la cultura del surrealismo en América Latina. (Nexos y Diferencias. Estudios de la Cultura de América Latina nº 15) (Spanish Edition) PDF
Similar hispanic american literature books
This pathbreaking anthology of Chicano literary feedback, with essays on a impressive diversity of texts—both outdated and new—draws on assorted views in modern literary and cultural reports: from ethnographic to postmodernist, from Marxist to feminist, from cultural materialist to new historicist.
The feisty mountain humans of Alturas, within the Cordillera important of Puerto Rico, scratch and claw to outlive of their cherished yet devastated patch of God-given earth. in the course of the early twentieth century one calamity after one other has brought on starvation and distress to hover over this pretty Island and its amazingly resilient humans.
The paintings of the Cuban poet, novelist and philosopher José Lezama Lima (Havana, 1910-1976) constitutes the most interesting highbrow tasks ever made in Latin the USA. he's the writer of a few of the main tricky poems within the Spanish language and of an formidable conception of poetics, tradition and background.
Containing volumes from Rolando Hinojosa’s acclaimed Klail urban dying journey Series—Rites and Witnesses and Korean Love Songs—From Klail urban to Korea with Love maintains the exam of existence alongside the border, together with the discrimination confronted by way of Texas Mexicans and locals’ involvement in struggle. in short, excellent chapters composed of conversational fragments, every one a tile in a brilliant mosaic of narrative, Rites and Witnesses captures the advanced relationships and unsettling strength struggles in either civilian and army lifestyles.
- Monja y casada, virgen y mártir (Clásicos) (Spanish Edition)
- Bodies at War: Genealogies of Militarism in Chicana Literature and Culture
- Mestizaje y criollismo en la literatura de la Nueva España del siglo XVI (Spanish Edition)
- Estío y otros cuentos (Hotel de las letras) (Spanish Edition)
- Sigilosos v(u)elos epistemológicos en Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz. (Nexos y Diferencias. Estudios de la Cultura de América Latina nº 20) (Spanish Edition)
- Palabras nómadas.: Nueva cartografía de la pertenencia. (La Crítica Practicante. Ensayos latinoamericanos nº 6) (Spanish Edition)
Extra resources for Alejo Carpentier y la cultura del surrealismo en América Latina. (Nexos y Diferencias. Estudios de la Cultura de América Latina nº 15) (Spanish Edition)