By Elaine Grogan Luttrull
Author, artist, and CPA Elaine Grogan Luttrull has written Arts & Numbers to aid inventive execs locate a similar self belief of their monetary dealings as of their selected mode of expression. it's an interesting, obtainable advisor that covers quite a few must-know issues, equivalent to budgeting, funds administration, visible charting, taxes, employment, and enterprise etiquette. In an easy, undemanding type, Luttrull attracts examples from smooth-flowing narratives depicting universal concerns in the arts worlds, in addition to from her personal own anecdotes. in contrast to stuffy textbooks and patronizing enterprise books, Arts & Numbers is a full of life and artfully performed best friend in supporting artistic pros plan their current monetary events and safe their futures.
Read or Download Arts & Numbers: A Financial Guide for Artists, Writers, Performers, and Other Members of the Creative Class PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
L’attività di fund elevating costituisce uno dei momenti fondamentali della vita di molte organizzazioni che operano nel non revenue, indipendentemente dalle loro dimensioni o dall’ambito in cui queste decidano di agire: soltanto attraverso una raccolta fondi efficiente, infatti, sono possibili los angeles sopravvivenza e lo sviluppo di un ente senza fini di lucro e, quindi, in ultima analisi, il raggiungimento dei suoi scopi.
* Winner of the 2015 Axiom enterprise booklet Awards Bronze Medal for Philanthropy/Nonprofits. functional undertaking administration for Agile Nonprofits introduces nonprofit managers to the elemental techniques of venture administration and gives dozens of templates that can assist you fast enforce practices to successfully deal with your constrained assets, monetary and volunteer.
The top application review reference, up to date with the most recent instruments and strategies The guide of sensible software evaluate offers instruments for managers and evaluators to deal with questions about the functionality of public and nonprofit courses. smartly integrating authoritative, high-level details with practicality and clarity, this advisor can provide the instruments and tactics you want to learn your program's operations and results extra adequately.
Das vorliegende Buch erläutert die Bedeutung des CSR-Ansatzes als Differenzierungskriterium im Wettbewerb für die Lebensmittelwirtschaft. Versierte Fachautoren legen dar, wie Nachhaltigkeit in der Unternehmensstrategie verankert werden kann und Erfolgspotentiale in der nutrients worth Chain gehoben werden können.
- Corporate Governance: An International Perspective (Csr, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting in China (SpringerBriefs in Business)
- Leadership and Business Ethics: 25 (Issues in Business Ethics)
- Network Theory in the Public Sector: Building New Theoretical Frameworks (Routledge Critical Studies in Public Management)
- The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance (Essential Texts for Nonprofit and Public Leadership and Management)
- Social Innovation: Solutions for a Sustainable Future (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
Extra info for Arts & Numbers: A Financial Guide for Artists, Writers, Performers, and Other Members of the Creative Class