By Ann T. Jordan
Read Online or Download Business Anthropology PDF
Similar anthropology books
Humans of Substance is a full of life, available ethnography of a posh indigenous crew of individuals of the Colombian Amazon who name themselves ‘People of the guts. ’ Carlos David Londoño Sulkin examines this group's understandings and practices in relation to selfhood, social association, livelihood, and symbolism.
Generations: The Time computing device in idea and perform demanding situations the fragmented and various use of the idea that of iteration usually present in the social sciences. It ways the concept that in a fashion that stretches the sociological mind's eye clear of its orientation towards the current via development the idea that of the passage of time into our knowing of the social.
Transitioning: topic, gender, proposal takes the physique, its ontologies and temporalities, as a major ethnographic heuristic to discover transition contexts, relatives and lifestyles approaches. even supposing in Britain the Gender reputation Act has, for the reason that 2004, supplied a framework for identification attractiveness if you happen to search to dwell as a member of the other gender, this e-book attracts on trans men’s studies to conceptualise transition open air this framework.
The good expanse of Arctic and Sub-Arctic lands that reach around the northern fringe of the yankee continent is as tough and critical to humans as any on the planet. The Athapaskan-speaking Indians who made it their domestic by no means captured the mind's eye of renowned writers as did the Eskimo who lived on their northern borders and the Plains Indians who lived to the south.
- Around the World in 30 Years: Life as a Cultural Anthropologist
- Island Songs: A Global Repertoire
- Fixing Men: Sex, Birth Control, and AIDS in Mexico
- Locating Cultural Change: Theory, Method, Process
- The postmodern professional: Contemporary learning practices, dilemmas and perspectives
- Weltoffen dank “weltwärts”? Zum Erwerb interkultureller Kompetenz am Beispiel des entwicklungspolitischen Freiwilligendienstes (German Edition)
Additional resources for Business Anthropology