By Erwin Baur,Katja Ruhrberg,William Woishnis
Chemical Resistance of Engineering Thermoplastics presents a complete, cross-referenced compilation of chemical resistance info that explains the impression of hundreds of thousands of reagents, the surroundings, and different publicity media at the homes and features of engineering thermoplastics – plastics that are quite often utilized in better functionality applications.
A large diversity of publicity media are integrated, from airplane gasoline to alcohol, corn syrup to hydrochloric acid, and salt to silver acetate. this knowledge has been considerably up to date, curated, and arranged by way of the engineers at M-Base Engineering + software program, a number one provider of fabric databases, fabric details structures, product details platforms, and fabric comparable simulation software.
This booklet is a must have reference for engineers and scientists who're designing and dealing with plastics and elastomers in environments the place they arrive into touch with corrosive or reactive components, from nutrition, prescribed drugs, and scientific units to the car, aerospace, and semiconductor industries.
- Explains the impact of hundreds of thousands of reagents, the surroundings, and different publicity media at the houses and features of engineering thermoplastics
- Substantially up-to-date, curated, and arranged by means of the engineers at M-Base Engineering + software program, a number one provider of fabric databases and fabric details systems
- Provides a entire, cross-referenced compilation of chemical resistance facts
Read Online or Download Chemical Resistance of Engineering Thermoplastics (Plastics Design Library) PDF
Best textiles & polymers books
During this publication, educational researchers and technologists will locate very important info at the interplay of polymeric and non-polymeric inhibitors with quite a few scale forming crystals such as calcium phosphates, calcium carbonate, calcium oxalates, barium sulfate, calcium pyrophosphates, and calcium phosphonates.
This e-book presents a huge evaluation of present reviews within the engineering of polymers and chemical substances of assorted origins. The leading edge chapters hide the expansion of academic, clinical, and business examine actions between chemists, biologists, and polymer and chemical engineers. This booklet publishes major study and stories reporting new methodologies and demanding purposes within the fields of business chemistry, business polymers, and biotechnology, besides the most recent assurance of chemical databases and the advance of recent computational tools and effective algorithms for chemical software program and polymer engineering.
This revised and up-to-date moment variation of Polymer Synthesis II maintains within the culture of quantity I in featuring specific laboratory directions for the guidance of varied polymers. every one bankruptcy is prepared through practical teams, and every bankruptcy not just provides preparative tools, but in addition encompasses a short introductory precis, studies of the very newest magazine articles and patents, and protection dangers and precautions.
This 4 quantity set covers the whole spectrum of pulp and paper chemistry and know-how from beginning fabric to procedures and items together with marketplace calls for. This paintings is key for all scholars of wooden technology and an invaluable reference for these operating within the pulp and paper or at the chemistry of renewable assets.
- Biocatalysis in Polymer Chemistry
- Coating Materials for Electronic Applications: Polymers, Processing, Reliability, Testing (Materials and Processes for Electronic Applications)
- Design and Applications of Nanostructured Polymer Blends and Nanocomposite Systems (Micro and Nano Technologies)
- Polymer Structure Characterization: From Nano to Macro Organization in Small Molecules and Polymers
Additional info for Chemical Resistance of Engineering Thermoplastics (Plastics Design Library)