By Paolo Taticchi,Paolo Carbone,Vito Albino
Sustainability is among the key matters in today’s society, as proven through the expanding realization of governments, media, academia and the undefined. within the context of sustainable improvement, companies which are also known as a part of the matter can turn into a part of the answer.
This ebook provides the state-of-the-art of sustainability in agencies from a couple of views, which come with: economic climate, finance, size and reporting, organizing for sustainability, eco-friendly items, eco-friendly structures and IT. the person chapters supply useful insights for pursuing destiny learn and outline a formal examine schedule for the years yet to come. extra, the relevance of the subjects addressed makes the ebook crucial studying for lecturers, practitioners, specialists and extra regularly, for all these attracted to enterprise evolution and sustainability. The e-book was once written by way of trendy researchers from Italy, India, the united states and the united kingdom.
Read or Download Corporate Sustainability (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance) PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
L’attività di fund elevating costituisce uno dei momenti fondamentali della vita di molte organizzazioni che operano nel non revenue, indipendentemente dalle loro dimensioni o dall’ambito in cui queste decidano di agire: soltanto attraverso una raccolta fondi efficiente, infatti, sono possibili l. a. sopravvivenza e lo sviluppo di un ente senza fini di lucro e, quindi, in ultima analisi, il raggiungimento dei suoi scopi.
* Winner of the 2015 Axiom enterprise ebook Awards Bronze Medal for Philanthropy/Nonprofits. useful undertaking administration for Agile Nonprofits introduces nonprofit managers to the fundamental thoughts of venture administration and offers dozens of templates that will help you fast enforce practices to successfully deal with your constrained assets, monetary and volunteer.
The best software overview reference, up to date with the most recent instruments and methods The guide of useful application assessment presents instruments for managers and evaluators to handle questions about the functionality of public and nonprofit courses. smartly integrating authoritative, high-level info with practicality and clarity, this consultant supplies the instruments and tactics you want to learn your program's operations and results extra properly.
Das vorliegende Buch erläutert die Bedeutung des CSR-Ansatzes als Differenzierungskriterium im Wettbewerb für die Lebensmittelwirtschaft. Versierte Fachautoren legen dar, wie Nachhaltigkeit in der Unternehmensstrategie verankert werden kann und Erfolgspotentiale in der nutrients price Chain gehoben werden können.
- RFPs Suck! How to Master the RFP System Once and for All to Win Big Business
- Corporate Social Responsibility - Mythen und Maßnahmen: Unternehmen verantwortungsvoll führen, Regulierungslücken schließen (German Edition)
- Keepers of the Flame: Understanding Amnesty International
- Key Performance Indicators for Government and Non Profit Agencies: Implementing Winning KPIs
- Managing Human Resources for Nonprofits
Additional resources for Corporate Sustainability (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)