By John Sommers-Flanagan,Rita Sommers-Flanagan
Apply the most important psychotherapy theories into perform with this finished text
Counseling and Psychotherapy Theories in Context and perform: talents, recommendations, and strategies, 2nd version is an in-depth consultant that offers beneficial studying aids, directions for ongoing evaluate, and important case reports. greater than only a reference, this approachable source highlights functional functions of theoretical recommendations, protecting either conception and approach with one textual content. effortless to learn and with enticing details that has been lately revised to align with the most recent in top practices, this e-book is the correct source for graduate point counseling thought classes in counselor schooling, marriage and kin remedy, counseling psychology, and scientific psychology. integrated with every one replica of the textual content is an entry code to the web Video source heart (VRC). The VRC positive aspects 11 videos—each one overlaying a distinct healing strategy utilizing genuine therapists and consumers, now not actors. those video clips offer an ideal supplement to the publication by way of exhibiting what the various theories appear like in practice.
The moment version features:
- New chapters on family members platforms thought and remedy in addition to Gestalt concept and Therapy
- Extended case examples in all the twelve thought chapters
- A remedy making plans part that illustrates how particular theories can be utilized in challenge formula, particular interventions, and power results assessment
- Deeper and extra non-stop exam of gender and cultural issues
- An evidence-based prestige part in each one idea bankruptcy targeting what we all know from the clinical examine, with the target of constructing severe considering skills
- A new part on final result Measures that gives principles on how customer results could be tracked utilizing practice-based evidence
Showcasing the most recent study, thought, and evidence-based perform in a fascinating and relatable kind, Counseling and Psychotherapy Theories in Context and Practice is an illuminating textual content with impressive functional value.
Read Online or Download Counseling and Psychotherapy Theories in Context and Practice: Skills, Strategies, and Techniques PDF
Similar psychological counselling books
Counseling Latinos and los angeles familia presents an built-in method of realizing Latino households and extending competency for counselors and different psychological health care professional who paintings with Latinos and their households. It presents crucial history information regarding the Latino inhabitants and the household, that's so primary to Latino tradition, together with the variety of varied Spanish-speaking teams, socio-political concerns, and altering family members varieties.
Culturally correct moral Decision-Making in Counseling provides a hermeneutic orientation and framework to deal with contextual matters in moral decision-making in counseling and psychotherapy. Authors Rick Houser, Felicia L. Wilczenski, and Mary Anna Ham comprise vast views of moral theories that are grounded in numerous worldviews and delicate to cultural concerns.
This timesaving source positive factors: remedy plan elements for forty behaviorally dependent featuring difficulties Over 1,000 prewritten remedy targets, goals, and interventions—plus house to checklist your individual therapy plan concepts A step by step consultant to writing cures that meet the necessities of so much accrediting our bodies, insurance firms, and third-party payors contains new Evidence-Based perform Interventions as required via many public investment resources and personal insurers PracticePlanners® THE BESTSELLING remedy making plans approach FOR psychological health and wellbeing execs The kinfolk treatment therapy Planner, moment variation offers the entire parts essential to fast and simply strengthen formal remedies that fulfill the calls for of HMOs, controlled care businesses, third-party payors, and nation and federal firms.
Dieses Buch dient Therapeuten und Beratern bei ihrer täglichen Arbeit mit Paaren und liefert Antworten auf relevante Fragen, etwa, wie es dazu kommt, dass Paare unglücklich werden, obwohl sie zu Beginn ihrer Partnerschaft glücklich und verliebt waren, bzw. noch wichtiger: wie sie wieder zufrieden werden.
- Couples and Body Therapy
- Family Psychoeducation for Serious Mental Illness (Evidence-Based Practices)
- The Christian Therapist's Notebook: Homework, Handouts, and Activities for Use in Christian Counseling
- 52 E-mails to Transform Your Marriage: How to Reignite Intimacy and Rebuild Your Relationship
- An Emotionally Focused Workbook for Couples: The Two of Us
Additional info for Counseling and Psychotherapy Theories in Context and Practice: Skills, Strategies, and Techniques