By Gerald P. Schatten
Together with different volumes during this sequence, quantity fifty six of Current subject matters in Developmental Biology presents considerate and forward-looking articles on developmental biology and developmental medicine.
- Selfishness moderately: evolutionary luck of the yeast plasmid
- Nongenomic activities of androgen in sertoli cells
- Regulation of chromatin constitution and gene job by way of Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerases
- Centromeres and Kinetochores, Who wishes 'Em? The position of Non-centromeric Chromatin in Spindle Assembly
- Modeling Cardiogenesis: The demanding situations and delivers of 3D Reconstruction
- Plasmid and Chromosome site visitors keep an eye on: How ParA and ParB force Partition
The unprecedented stories during this quantity of Current themes in Developmental Biology should be helpful to either scientific and basic researchers, in addition to scholars and different pros who wish an creation to present subject matters in mobile and molecular ways to developmental biology and medical difficulties of aberrant development.
- Series Editor Gerald Schatten is likely one of the best minds in reproductive and developmental science
- Presents significant concerns and fabulous discoveries on the leading edge of contemporary developmental biology and developmental medicine
- The longest-running discussion board for modern concerns in developmental biology with over 30 years of coverage
Read Online or Download Current Topics in Developmental Biology: 56 PDF
Best developmental biology books
This booklet includes 26 contributions facing the biology of aquatic oligochaetes and covers a variety of issues together with taxonomy, morphology, ultrastructure, embryology, copy, feeding biology, ecotoxicity, neighborhood experiences, and species distribution. Descriptions of latest taxa in tropical parts, together with Amazonian woodland soils, in addition to overviews at the biodiversity of aquatic oligochaetes in Australia and eu groundwaters, are offered.
Offers numerous pictures and an perception into one of many very important version platforms in neurobiology. This e-book additionally good points papers, which come with a molecular phenotype atlas and a remedy of the neurochemical anatomy of the zebrafish retina as made up our minds through immunocytochemistry.
Metastasis is chargeable for a wide burden of morbidity and mortality between melanoma sufferers, and presently few treatments particularly aim metastatic affliction. extra medical dissection of the underlying pathways is needed to pave the way in which for brand new healing goals. This groundbreaking new textual content comprehensively covers the techniques underlying melanoma metastasis and the scientific therapy of metastatic disorder.
Almost any affliction that effects from malfunctioning, broken, or failing tissues can be most likely cured via regenerative medication remedies, via both regenerating the broken tissues in vivo, or by means of growing to be the tissues and organs in vitro and implanting them into the sufferer. rules of Regenerative drugs discusses the newest advances in know-how and medication for changing tissues and organs broken by way of affliction and of constructing treatments for formerly untreatable stipulations, comparable to diabetes, middle illness, liver disorder, and renal failure.
- The Neutral Theory of Molecular Evolution
- Evolutionary Biology: Biodiversification from Genotype to Phenotype
- Mapping the Future of Biology: Evolving Concepts and Theories: 266 (Boston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science)
- International Review of Cytology: A Survey of Cell Biology: 238 (International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology)
- Developmental Biology of Peripheral Lymphoid Organs
- Principles of Regenerative Medicine
Extra resources for Current Topics in Developmental Biology: 56