By Maria Neidhold
Read Online or Download Die Bedeutung der Besucherorientierung für den Kulturmarketing-Managementprozess – Der Gast, König im Kulturbetrieb! (German Edition) PDF
Best anthropology books
Humans of Substance is a full of life, obtainable ethnography of a fancy indigenous crew of individuals of the Colombian Amazon who name themselves ‘People of the guts. ’ Carlos David Londoño Sulkin examines this group's understandings and practices when it comes to selfhood, social association, livelihood, and symbolism.
Generations: The Time computing device in idea and perform demanding situations the fragmented and various use of the idea that of iteration normally present in the social sciences. It methods the idea that in a fashion that stretches the sociological mind's eye clear of its orientation towards the current via construction the idea that of the passage of time into our figuring out of the social.
Transitioning: topic, gender, inspiration takes the physique, its ontologies and temporalities, as a major ethnographic heuristic to discover transition contexts, kin and lifestyles procedures. even though in Britain the Gender attractiveness Act has, considering 2004, supplied a framework for id attractiveness if you happen to search to stay as a member of the other gender, this e-book attracts on trans men’s studies to conceptualise transition outdoor this framework.
The nice expanse of Arctic and Sub-Arctic lands that reach around the northern fringe of the yankee continent is as tough and important to humans as any on this planet. The Athapaskan-speaking Indians who made it their domestic by no means captured the mind's eye of well known writers as did the Eskimo who lived on their northern borders and the Plains Indians who lived to the south.
- The Modernity of Others: Jewish Anti-Catholicism in Germany and France (Stanford Studies in Jewish History and Culture)
- Spirits of Resistance and Capitalist Discipline, Second Edition: Factory Women in Malaysia (SUNY series in the Anthropology of Work)
- Us, Relatives: Scaling and Plural Life in a Forager World (Ethnographic Studies in Subjectivity)
- With All, and for the Good of All: The Emergence of Popular Nationalism in the Cuban Communities of the United States, 1848–1898
- The Palgrave Handbook of Infertility in History: Approaches, Contexts and Perspectives
Extra info for Die Bedeutung der Besucherorientierung für den Kulturmarketing-Managementprozess – Der Gast, König im Kulturbetrieb! (German Edition)